Skin Tag & Mole Removal
At Radiance Skin Clinic, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
Moles, skin tags, and blemishes are incredibly common. We all have freckles and skin lesions, though some of us would rather not experience them. Skin tag and mole removal is achieved by using the advanced technique of electrosurgery. This involves removing the skin lesion by introducing it to a localised and controlled electric current, safely burning away the tissues and cells.
However, we don’t just perform skin tag and mole removal with electrosurgery. We can also remove cherry angiomas, milia, thread veins, and other unwanted skin lesions. The treatment doesn’t hurt, is performed quickly and efficiently, and can achieve permanent results. We of course encourage you to check your moles regularly, especially during periods of extensive sun exposure and inform your doctor of any changes.
- Skin tag and mole removal is performed by our qualified aesthetic physician
- Remove moles, skin tags, thread veins, and a range of skin lesions
- Advanced electrosurgery technology that only targets the treated tissue
- Treatment is efficient, effective, and safe
- Remove milia, cherry angiomas, and sebaceous papules
Book your consultation today to find out about skin tag and mole removal with Radiance Skin Clinic.
We can remove the following skin lesions with electrosurgery:
- Actinic Keratoses
- Benign moles
- Thread veins
- Cherry angiomas
- Seborrheic Keratoses
- Sebaceous Papules
- Skin tags