At Radiance Skin Clinic, Woodstock, Oxfordshire
The Hydrafacial is a unique facial treatment that combines spa therapies with medical technology. It uses patented vortex technology to deeply cleanse the skin and effectively deliver beneficial and natural ingredients to areas of the face. Suitable for all skin types and working most effectively on tired-looking or dull skin, it reaches deep within the skin’s layers to restore health and vitality.
Hydrafacial uses powerful yet gentle vortex technology to remove impurities, hydrate the skin, and deliver nutrients beneath the skin’s surface. A cocktail of beneficial ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, red algae extract, copper, zinc, and magnesium work beneath the skin’s superficial layer to reinvigorate from within.
- Hydrafacial treatments are performed by our qualified aesthetic therapist
- Treat the visible signs of ageing, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and acne
- Treatment is tailored to suit your skin’s needs and concerns
- Your results could be visible after just one treatment
- Patented technology introduces beneficial nutrients deep within the skin
Book your consultation today and find out how Radiance Skin Clinic could improve your skin’s health.
Hydrafacial incorporates beneficial nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, horse chestnut seed extract, red algae extract, copper, zinc, and magnesium to promote internal and long-term skin health. Healthy skin is created to achieve clearer, brighter, more youthful looking results. These results are subtle and naturally achieved, allowing for discrete facial rejuvenation yet no immediately obvious signs of treatment.